Make your dreams come true in this light and airy house in the idyllic Wild Coast village of Cintsa, where Nguni cows frequent the expansive beach, and dolphins and whales frolic in the bay.
The house is set on a corner stand in a quiet cul de sac and is within walking distance to the beach.
Key features of the property include:
- 3 bedrooms (main en suite) with plenty of built in cupboards
- open plan lounge and kitchen
- entertainment area with built in braai
- aluminium window and door frames
- established garden with several fruit trees
- garage (leading into house) and carport
- spacious shed
- rainwater harvesting tanks totalling 6500 litres
- solar geyser
- alarm system
There is also the option to purchase the stand in front of the house to take full potential of the spectacular ocean and dune views.
Call me to arrange your viewing appointment.